[kj] Favourite songs from my top ten albums

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 06:52:43 EDT 2005

fair enough, jim. you don't like 'savage freedom', 'absent friends' or
'lanterns', then? can't even tolerate them?! bit surprised at that but to
each his own.
 yeah, alex, 'whiteout' is one of the top PANDEMONIUM tracks in my opinion
too, blistering live, but 'intellect' is just a shadow. "iffy" at best. i'm
not sure youth's choice of production style for that album suits a track
like that, either. and the bit at the end where jaz whispers ... urgh - i
just want to hit him.
 i'm tempted to wind you up at this point and say something like "how can
NIGHT TIME be the best album when it has a stinker like 'eighties' on it?"
but actually it is a good album, i'd put it forth after the first three
(well obviously forth is after the first three, but i meant the first three
albums they released. REVELATIONS top, the other two joint second).