[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 03:23:32 EDT 2005

I guess she can be to blame because she's responsible
for her own actions and, unless you know her
personally, your assumptions about her don't hold any
water. No arguement that Cobain is a pathetic
character though. He certainly was. So is she. At
least he contributed something. The best thing
Courtney's ever done is serve as fodder for the
unmatchable humour of America's Funnyman -
Neeeeeeiiiiiil HAMBURGEEEERRRR!!!!

Leigh

http://www.americasfunnyman.com/

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>