[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 28 15:43:27 EDT 2005

How can she be to blame, when she is just a product of the "feather the nest
and fuck the rest", kind of attitude that is the backbone of American
society? She is just skilled in what she was taught. She may be responsible
for which bike she rides (fluw) , but if she is only taught to ride one kind
of bike, then what choices does she have.
    It's quite interesting to see the comparisons between Ozzy/Sharon and
Kurt /Courtney, both the females had their eye on making some $$$, whilst
the men were/are just lost in a sea of drug-fuelled oblivion.
    For what Cobain had achieved and for what else he could have done with
his life ,and for the state his life was in just before he succumbed,
ultimately proves what a feckwit  he was. He took the easy way out, it's the
people who were nearest and dearest to him, who were left behind that
suffered.
     So yes, Kurt was indeed Pathetic and Courtney was just following the
American dream.

       P.W.