[kj] Preliminary Results

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 17:53:36 EDT 2005

shoulda stayed quiet and said you hit the wrong key,theyre next to each
other on the keyboard too

peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

"mick  copper??????????????????"

eeerrrrrrr yeah, sorry about that Rick, I was  concentrating on getting the
difficult names right , like Sakarijoula and  JPKWHUFCKJ or whatever the
initials are.
I even got Bluce Lee  (half)right, when I should have got it wrong!!!!
Anyway, I only put  an "P", instead of a "O", and they are next door to
each other in the  alphabet, so it's not to bad.
Forgive me

P.W.

Forests are falling,there's smoke in my throat
Machine over  man,and the mass over mind