[kj] Re: Follow The Leaders: WTF vs UP

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:25:16 EST 2005

yeah, maybe he's a genius. maybe he heard him talking in baby sign-language
not in words and he said "move with the times" but he meant The Times
newspaper which he was reading between the lines of a train track and he
needed to get out of the way so he could go to the toilet because his friend
was embarrassed because he killed his mother because she didn't understand
that clothes are bodies and now she's dead but only dead emotionally, not
physically.

YAWN!

you need to get a hobby if thoughts like that are clogging up your mind,
matey.