[kj] Re: Follow The Leaders: WTF vs UP

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:21:05 EST 2005

On 11/24/05, Paul Rangecroft <paul.rangecroft at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Saw him the next day in a different body
> The only difference a change of clothes."
>
> doesn't make sense, does it? you just said he had a different body as well.
>
> sorry, but those lyrics are nonsense. they are funny, though. i don't think
> it was the lyrics leigh thought were better, anyway, stephen. just pointing
> out which version he meant.

Might not match the best of the British poets, but I think you knock
it too far down.

Perhaps a change of clothes put him, in effect, into a different body.
 Leopards cannot change their spots, but people can change from solids
to stripes to whatever else with only a change of clothes.

Just a thought.

--Mark