[kj] OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 23:34:16 EST 2005

I just watched "The UK Music Hall of Fame" on VH-1 and it says that Joy
Division, New Order & a tribute to the late great John Peel is to  be shown.

Well they showed everyone else except that?

Now, when was this shown in the U.K. ? Because I am wondering if these  cheap
bastards cut it here in the states? They only showed 2 hrs here. I am
thinking it may have been a bit more, like a half hour more. Knowing VH-1  they did!

~ Lonely Boy