[kj] ot: Trolls

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 25 13:31:15 EST 2005

So what have we got................

 "a lack of buy-in to the list philosophy or values"
 *******Dregs AKA Darth********

   "the use of provocative language and sweeping generalisations about
certain topics
*******Greg************
 or categories of people"
******I'll claim that one***********

"Thinks that they are superior because"I used to be a D.J."
******Mikeal Bystrom"""""""""

   "a lack of in-depth understanding of the topic"
 ******Mel ,AKA mg ldn*********

   "use of language that encourages the dialogue to enter topics that are
controversial and likely to upset some team members"

We ve established who the trolls are, so what can WE do about it? Robs
already  used up his quota of three posts per month so its no good asking
him, so I suggest WE just ignore them. Hopefully they will just get bored
and go away and leave US all in peace.