[kj] ot: Trolls

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 08:13:49 EST 2005

"a lack of buy-in to the list philosophy or values"

  "the use of provocative language and sweeping generalisations about certain topics or categories of people"

  "a lack of in-depth understanding of the topic"

  "use of language that encourages the dialogue to enter topics that are controversial and likely to upset some team members"

  They're about on the nose there, I think.

  Jim.

Pat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
  http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm

--