[kj] Copey joins Killing Joke

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:45:54 EST 2005

that's what mac used to say about him. i agree to some extent, he does try
TOO hard to be weird at times. but he's written some sublime music over the
years. seems to miss more often that he hits these days, but flawed/floored
genius sums him up pretty well.

and it was a turtle shell, not a snail! and he's from tamworth, not
liverpool. just part of that scene for a while.