[kj] Copey joins Killing Joke

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 14:06:56 EST 2005

Ah, he was mad before the acid! It helped him produce 2 good albums....

Peter Moltesen <sneakypete at uwclub.net> wrote:  > In my books , he is just a fruitcake.
> Actually, I dont think he is a fruitcake.
> He is just a regular person , who pretends to be mad.
> "Look at me, I ve got a snails house on my back, are nt I interesting"

those were the days when he was off his nuts on acid all the time, to be
fair

He's not half as mad as some make him out - in fact, IMHO he is pretty spot
on
in his writing. But the music he makes nowadays is just sooooooo completely
shite.
Shame really

Peter