[kj] Interview

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Mon Nov 21 07:29:22 EST 2005

peter.west410 said:

> The interview has no intellectual merit, and should just be seen as
>entertainment. The interview has no honest substance and should not be
>taken seriously, so there is no point discussing the points raised.

So Killing Joke is now an entertainment "rockmusic" group? Wow.
I guess expecting a band to be about something in the 21th century was
too much to hope for.
But, then again, Peter wrote this, so I'll take his conclusion with a cup
of salt. until someone with a stronger intellectual merit sides with his
position.