[kj] Re: On topic- sorry to intrude

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 08:19:32 EST 2005

Why don't you just buy the sodding album and burn it yourself, and stop
whinging? Afterwards you can whatever you want with the physical disc.
Or if you want suggestions...

--
I wrote this in Yam 2.5 Beta on my Amiga One runing Beta OS4, yep, that's a
whole lotta beta. And if the Amiga Reference has got you interested: