[kj] Complicity

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:19:08 EST 2005

On 11/17/05, peter.west410 <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> You do come out with a lot of old twaddle sometimes.

 thank you : )

What do find so difficult about life?

 very little really although i get exasperrated at how others tie it up in
complex knots and insist that their reality is the way to go. Life is very
simple. I live it to the full, rarely bored.

Why are you so distrustful of Authority?
> You treat "Authority" like it is some kind of Alien being , which is out
> devour your soul and being ,in an unimaginable way.
> What are you so scared of?

 You condemn suicide bombers who relinquish to a form of authority do you
not? What scares you about that? Relinquishing to authority means that you
become a slave. Now some like that as they dont have to face up to the
responsibilities of being. This characateur reminds me of the free man who
wanted to go back to the illusion in the film The Matrix.
 Authority appears in many different guises but what it culminates to is the
relinquishing of self responsibility. On a social viewpoint this can
manifest itself into a nanny state for example.