[kj] Complicity

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Fri Nov 18 05:45:15 EST 2005

peter.west410 said:

>Why are you so distrustful of Authority?
>You treat "Authority" like it is some kind of Alien being , which is out to
>devour your soul and being ,in an unimaginable way.
>What are you so scared of?

Because we want to think for ourselves. Together. Anyone who lay their
hand upon me to govern me, is an usurpant and a tyrant.

"No government is an easy time.
 No government is an exciting life.
 We'd work for ourselves,
 and we'd love for ourselves,
 and for no government"

Authorites, selfappointed or magically reelected, have tendency to abuse
their power and I don't believe them. They are too often taking part in
destroying the world we live in and making life as miserable for as many
as possible (as long as they can stay in power doing so).