[kj] Tube Disaster

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 17 16:23:30 EST 2005

"Eventually we need  working people in charge and running things"

 Greg: The majority of "working people" are infact ignorant morons.
A "working man" at work yesterday ignored me all day, because I called his
blue gloves turquoise. "Turquoise is a gay colour, do you think that I would
wear a gay colour, THEY ARE BLUE" He said. He would nt speak to me until I
assured him that I was mistaken and that his gloves were in-fact