[kj] ot - burns to the bone

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:59:52 EST 2005

On the subject of Saddam, this link makes me laugh :

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=124441&size=L&width=1024&height=552&sok=JURER%20%20%28ert%20%3D%20%27LV-NYZ%27%29%20%20BEQRE%20OL%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=7

Taken about 10 months before the August 1990 invasion of Kuwait, I wonder
what the Iraqi Govn delegation were talking to George Bush senior about in
Washington DC ...