[kj] punk fest

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:03:49 EST 2005

Hi Lynne, when is this?
Ari certainly provided a great show on her last tour and while it was
great listening to the old material i dont think the former members
would have added to the performance. You have reminded me to get her
last albulm though. Anyone listened to it?

--
iPat
"Intellect and intelligence do not go together.  Intelligence is