[kj] Red Dwarf:The Movie

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:33:41 EST 2005

It must have been another one of Jaz's ideas!

>>Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com wrote:

 	 	anyone else heard this news?i hear its to be released by christmas,but
nothing is mentioned on the website,anyone have any info?

I thought the movie was dead in the water. Frankly I think it's been left
too long to make a successful movie of Red Dwarf and if it is coming out at
xmas they should have started publicising it already.

Probably just another net rumour.