[kj] Abba covers

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Tue Nov 8 17:48:48 EST 2005

Alexander Smith said:

>Come now. Would I waste my time listening to the Leather Nun?
I have no idea.

>As a dyed (black) in the wool Sisters of Mercy fan since 1983 -- trust
>me when I say the mp3 I have is the Sisters.
Cool. I must have missed that.

>In fact, here it is on YSI for your listening pleasure....enjoy:
 Way cool. Thanks! My expectations is that must be better than LN's
version. However, I didn't exactly enjoy SoM aka 2002. It was much nicer
in 1992!

Thinking of that I think it's a cool thing to not play your back
catalogue. If KJ actually does that on the current tour they will have
some kudos with me for moving forward. I'm saying that even as I'm not
sure I like the new stuff.