[kj] Abba covers

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 13:41:51 EST 2005

Come now. Would I waste my time listening to the Leather Nun?

As a dyed (black) in the wool Sisters of Mercy fan since 1983 -- trust
me when I say the mp3 I have is the Sisters.

In fact, here it is on YSI for your listening pleasure....enjoy:

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link
will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of
downloads.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10RZUFJZ9YIW429IED78V065NZ

Cheers,