[kj] Peter West Goes Disc Shopping...

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 3 18:20:22 EST 2005

I usually go to look in the *K* section , look for Killing Joke section,
look for the album, find it's not there and then go and ask the assistant
"Have you got the new killing joke album", she says "come with me", and we
both walk over to exactly where I ve just come from and then SHE starts
looking for the *K* section!!!!!! I say "What are you doing? ", She
says"Looking for the new Killing Joke album" !!!!! I say loudly    " It's
not there !!!!", THATS WHY I CAME TO ASK YOU!!!!!!!!!
And she says nonchantly "If it's not on the shelf, then we haven't got it",
and I Say "WHY DID NT YOU TELL ME THAT, WHEN WE WERE STANDING OVER THERE"?.
  I Just hate dealing with people.

    PW