[kj] projectile vomiting

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:08:15 EST 2005

Abba have some reat guitar riffs amongst much - I tend to refer to ABBA as
euro-Motown for people who have the throw-away pop image of them.

TG often left the stage to the strains of one ABBA tune or another - they
were taking the p!ss, but yes Chris *is* a fan. And no one sacked him for
liking what the h3ll he wanted to like either...