[kj] projectile vomiting

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 13:51:05 EST 2005

Ready your slings and arrows, but I have nothing against either the Bee
Gees or Abba. For a start, the Bee Gees had a sparkling back catalog
even before the "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack (if you can't
appreciate the pop genius of "Lonely Days," you have anuses for ears).
Likewise with Abba. I mean, if you have to listen to pop, it certainly
doesn't come in any finer form than Abba. You can also thank them for
inspiring the riff (via "S.O.S") for the `Pistols' "Pretty Vacant."

Alex in NYC