[kj] KJ DVD availability...

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:07:45 EST 2005

As much as possible i try and always buy my music from the independent shops
and avoid the likes of those listed below. Having a local independent and
getting a good relationship is part and parcel of a greater experience of
buying and enjoying your music.
Recently, at a pals going away do, the guy who owns the now big independent
pointed at a few of us in a corner and stated that without us the shop
wouldnt exist.
I can get the dvd in that shop whilst the chain megastores cater for the
bulk sales to those who use them.
 it makes me wonder actually what people think MD is all about!?