[kj] KJ DVD availability...

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:47:27 EST 2005

This is off the message board:

"Tried all dvd shops in town HMV, MVC , WH SMITHS , WOOLIES, SILVERSCREEN,
BLOCKBUSTER and a specilist record shop and they all said they would not be
stocking it"

This is pretty fucked up news. Since dvds and music dvds in particular are
selling these days like hotcakes, why would so many chains not stock it?

Has anyone walked into a shop and seen multliple copies? I was in Barcelona
when the cd came out, and the shops there were well supplied. Have yet to
see either the cd or dvd in shops in Toronto though.

T.