[kj] re. xxv gathering DVD

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 16:10:25 EST 2005

Have watched the rest of it -- have spotted Rob's Arse (for a fleeting
second, right after "Sun Goes Down," standing behind someone with
glasses), Frenchy Frenzy again (right before the encore), and during
"Love Like Blood," a crowd shot featuring Andy Misera, Lisa Gannon and
Bob Barathy.

Hooray!

Alex in NYC