[kj] re. xxv gathering DVD

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 11:48:55 EST 2005

Watching the DVD now and am well pleased with it. Gatherers-wise, I
spot Frenchy Frenzy down the front at one point (in the photog trench),
and I swear I see a fleeting glimpse of Marc Philips. No one else as
yet, though.

WAY too much camera time devoted to that long-haired hippy fuck in the
Sepultura shirt in the front row. If you're that guy -- GET A DAMN
HAIRCUT!

Alex in NYC