[kj] killingjoke.com

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 15:49:21 EDT 2005

I am going to throw my 2 cents in since this my profession and I work for a
software company and I have to deal with this dilema everyday.  Style over
function.

1.  The site is a vast improvement over the last one.  I liked the graphical
idea of the last one but just did not work out.  For many reasons (loading
being the biggest one).  BUT  the new page is text heavy.  I know there is a
lot to say but the style lends itself more towards a news or techy site
2.  The borders, navigation and the random lp cover is very nice.
3. I would not be disappointed to see a simple, quick loading (I know, I
know everything neeeds to be quick loading) intro graphic.  To really
explain what they are about to see.  Becasue first glance I am not sure
where my eye should start.
4.  If you are using frames you may want to either embed the line that makes
sure you cannot link to the page as opposed to the individual page OR have a
simple text nav at the bottom in the unlikeness that somone does link to an
individual page the nav will redirect them with the frame.
5.  Bravo, bravo, bravo.  I can only imagine the task that laid in front of
you (and still does).

Keep up the fantastic work

Chris