[kj] killingjoke.com

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:32:01 EDT 2005

On 26/5/05 12:03 am, "P Bernardi" wrote:

> The ONLY thing I would add is a front page/ introductory graphic when one
> first visits the site.
> Im personally tired of graphics heavy sites that take forever to load.

As with all these things it¹s subjective, but I personally find those a
waste of space & certainly don¹t think it necessary.
You see it once, the 1st time you log in, then book mark the home page coz
that¹s the page with the gravy.
They can also adversely affect your hit rates with search engines.

BTW ­ I really like the random cover art thing that goes on.

FJ