[kj] Sunday rant

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 29 18:20:54 EDT 2005

"I never watch this sad shit."

Resistance,How can you say that?How can you say that you" never watch it"
and that its "sad shit" .Like,How do you know what its like if you never
watch it?
    Chill out ,Its only entertainment.Its also interesting to see how people
from different social groups interact with each other.In this series you
have:A Turkish shemale,A black wanabee gangster ,A thick (probably racist)
white guy,An African princess,A Gothic witch and nine others.You could see
it as mindless entertainment or you could see it as a multi-cultural social
experiment.
   So Resistance ,watch it once then give your opinion on it(Its on live
tonight 12 30)
          PW

 - Big Brother - we are becoming a culture of indecency, the gutter press,
reality t.v. etc. I never watch this sad shit. I have to quote Strauss again
(although I still haven't got my hands on any) liberal democracy has failed
leaving nihilism in it's wake. We can only hope that the powers that be
reinforce our conditioning in education rather than let this crass
hedonisitic anything that turns you on, hold sway. Many positive things have
come out of liberal 'democracy', reality t.v. is not one of them so don't
watch it.