[kj] Sunday rant

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Sun May 29 17:48:28 EDT 2005

- Excellent website Jester - much more practical and KJ than the former
mistake
 - The Seeing Red video was much better than Loose Cannon as it had Jaz in
it but it was really nothing more than a fly through which any berk could
knock together with 3D software, KJ need to dig deeper into their fans which
are an asset. There are probably people on this list that could have done a
lot better (don't include myself in that)
 - Big Brother - we are becoming a culture of indecency, the gutter press,
reality t.v. etc. I never watch this sad shit. I have to quote Strauss again
(although I still haven't got my hands on any) liberal democracy has failed
leaving nihilism in it's wake. We can only hope that the powers that be
reinforce our conditioning in education rather than let this crass
hedonisitic anything that turns you on, hold sway. Many positive things have
come out of liberal 'democracy', reality t.v. is not one of them so don't
watch it.