[kj] killingjoke.com

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:27:26 EDT 2005

i agree. A website is only as good as the information available on it. Ive
spent a good while looking at the different information and its easy to
find, the number one criteria. Flashes at the front end are a nightmare so
im chuffed there isnt one here.
What will i be hoping:
video and mp3 turnaround
picture changing - may be worth putting a watermark on those btw
diary upgrades. if they dont update, drop it. old news can be archived!
 a good job and dramatic improvement. Thought Peters humour was quite good,
Jester doesnt need to be patronised im sure! First half, 3 nil up, lets hope
they dont do a milan!
 All we are waiting for is the warm up gigs b4 the Crue tour. Some advance
whispers might be useful for those who have to travel.

Big thanks for the effort, its appreciated.