[kj] killingjoke.com

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu May 26 05:09:10 EDT 2005

Thanks man. Coming from you, means a lot. You set the bar on how shit
should be done, and what we should all expect from a site. As I have
always said, there would be no killing-joke.com or now,
killingjoke.com, if it were not for T-L-L. So a big thanks does go to
you, in a big way.

Cheers,

~ J

PS Peters site is the bomb!