[kj] GO4!

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Sat May 21 09:12:05 EDT 2005

And the train kept a rollin.......

They tore it up last night in DC.  Allen has the best bass sound.
Everything is punchy and crisp - highs are screaming and the lows growl
nicely.  And King really brought on the enthusiasm and worked the stage.

Wouldve liked to hear "better him than me" but just hearing anything off
of Shrinkwrapped was a suprise.

the house DJ at the club played "Change" and other post punk delights
before GO4 went onstage.