[kj] GO4!/weird dream

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 10:58:35 EDT 2005

Holy Crow am I foookin' psyched for this.

Alex in NYC....who had an oddly detailed dream last night -- saw
Killing Joke perform with a *new, female lead singer* somewhere in the
midwest, and Geordie was wearing a spiky blonde wig, and they weren't
allowed to sell t-shirts with their name on it, only shirts that said
the names of English football teams. Must've been something I ate.