[kj] kylie/boxer.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 14:51:02 EDT 2005

  I do like it when celebrity combined with press coverage bring
an other/extra level of exposure and awareness to these n'
similar things, and that helps lots..assuming the celebrity is
ok w/the exposure, like Chris Reeves, Kylie, Michael, etc.

o.k., scratch Michael
from that list.

And Boosh has done a lot more damage than Kylie ever will.

 Best of luck wif yer pooch. I've personally had three of mine
die - 2 from incurable tumors that spread and finally burst trhu
the skin. I miss them so much. Their last day still haunts me.

--- jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> i know i didn't mean it. i mean my nine year old boxer dog's
> cancer in his
> neck and stomach has resurfaced again after 700 quids worth of
> treatment in
> february.it is growing at an alarming rate,so much so that
> without more
> treatment he will be dead with 6 weeks or so.

> but i couldn't stand kylie before,so i am not gonna change my
> opinion whatever happens.
>
> if george bush came down with cancer,how many people on here
> would care if
> he was the victim of a sick joke onslaught?? i just put george
> bush and kylie in the same pan,but thats only my opinion.
>
> i am sick of the media attention it has got.it has been caught
> early and she
> knew from the start it was cureable without the need of
> lobbing them
> off.other people aren't so fucking lucky,and they obviously
> don't get a mention for the fact it don't sell papers.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes