[kj] GANG OF FOUR remixes

Graham Brown grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 06:57:38 EDT 2005

Oh, I quite agree.  Many have said Entertainment is a more or less 'perfect'
post punk disc, so it does beg the question 'why bother'.  It's not like its
going to be really any better is it?

Now, Gang of Four doing covers and remixes of all the bands rushing to cite
them as an influence, well, *that* would be interesting.  Would certainly
sort out the men from the boys...

Anyway, great new MD site Mike and hope you celebrated your anniversary in a
suitable fashion..