[kj] o.t. Peter Murphy live

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Tue May 17 00:03:29 EDT 2005

His Voice *sounded* great, it was the goofy way he sang thru most of the
set.

No one took their eyes off of Murphy cuz he looked like Bozo the Clown
w/ that huge gaping bald spot and his hair going all wild to the sides.
We couldnt stop laughing at him.

Thanks for that link - I cant wait to rip into the show on his site!