[kj] OT PETER WEST IS A KUNT

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 18:10:15 EDT 2005

This is my stance:
I have never complained about the list being too slow.
I have never complained about the list being too busy.
I have never complained about the off-topic e-mails.
I have only ever complained- and then in a fairly polite form- about the arguments.
Currently I am deleting the greater part of all Gathering e-mails due to arguments and bitterness.
I think this is unfortunate because it's not really the purpose of the mailing list.

However, there's little I can reasonably do about this, so I shall simply continue to take a back seat and delete e-mails. I've been polite about this issue so if you have any grievances with my statement I would like them to kept off list.

Jim Harper.

bernies <bernies at ntlworld.com> wrote:
I would block you, Pete, but I can't as I'm on the digest. How about
blocking yerself?