[kj] OT - Bass play

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:33:33 EDT 2005

Agree with everyone else, it only really works if played Œup the dusty end¹
& can be quite effective
Call me crazy here but to avoid the mudd you could try it an octave up but
keep it mixed low - that'd fatten the sound out like an 8 string.
You could still use it dropped it to a D or even a B
With guitars I've always found it more pinky & perky than 12 string but with
a bass and single notes it could be interesting....
As for decent pedals/price the old adage always rings true ³you buy cheap,
you buy twice²

Jamie