[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Fri May 13 04:16:51 EDT 2005

sometimes i think its not so bad here when i talk to my friend in the
USA about the healthcare system etc
, but i can't live with the weather even though i've lived here all my
life LOL
it really does rule your life if you don't drive
and they say its gonna get colder sue to the Gulf Stream dying, heaven
help us!