[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Thu May 12 20:38:11 EDT 2005

That wasn't me threatening to quit the country Mel.
That was Mr/Ms Resistance. I fancy Australia, or maybe
Norway, but to be honest I'm quite happy here. Might
be uncool to say it but I think the UK is a pretty
good place to live. There are so many, many worse
places. You might not agree, but I think we have a
libertarian society in the UK that stands up with the
best of 'em - Blair might be up Bush's arse but at
least our society is not controlled by the same
political/religious forces as America's is, or run by
crypto fascists/mafia thugs as Russia's is, or so
utterly fucked like much of Africa.