[kj] Zillo? etc

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:21:05 EDT 2005

at the end of this month, im in Speyer for a seminar. Went there last
year and thought it was a beautiful place, south of Frankfurt. While
we went in and out via the motorway as a passenger i could see some
gorgeous countryside.
http://www.speyer.de/de/service/index?switch_language=en will give you
a glance at the old town which is very nice.

was planning on doing the trip on the motorbike but chose the cheap
Ryan air alternative intead, which im regretting.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow