[kj] Zillo? etc

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Wed May 11 03:31:41 EDT 2005

Mel - is Peter Murphy's appearance at Zillo confirmed anywhere??

APOPTYGMA BERZERK & DIMMU BORGIR are playing the Saturday (23rd) according to the festival website, and NMA & Killing Joke are on the Sunday (24th). Peter Murphy on the Friday would be a top bonus!!!

Iain & I are going to have our summer holiday in Europe. Starting at Wiesen, (near Vienna) for NMA & Therapy?, then heading to Belgium for Dour (KJ), then having a week's holiday in Germany sight-seeing, chilling, visiting friends, hiking, cycling etc (injury permitting), and finally ending up at Zillo.

Can anyone recommend any good vacation spots in Germany? This'll be the first time we've had time to explore - usually it's just a dash from 1 gig to the next.

Jane