[kj] Top 5

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 14:19:42 EDT 2005

  Nope, me too. I've seen Bauhaus live twice('98, '05) after
they broke up and to see how much better they've improved, it
begs the question of KJ that you're asking.
  Always wondered why KJ - what with SO MUCH talent - doesn't
feel free to rework songs at least for live gigs, like Zeppelin,
Iron Butterfly, Bauhaus, etc. It would be such a treat adn I'm
sure they'd get a kick out of how much more new fun they'd have
playing it.  Imagine Love Like Blood, Requiem or Wardance
re-DONE??

--- Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Am I the only one who wonders what the early stuff would sound
> like now? ­
> i.e. re-recorded, not just re-mastered...

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes