[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 9 20:19:09 EDT 2005

Speak for yourself ,Bender.My world is in technicolour.
    Whats everyones obsession with Nazi Germany,It fell sixty years ago.Move
on ,get over it.
    The facts are:You stated that Britain was involved in Vietnam and I said
  they werent....................And you replied with a Nazi
reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!cop-out
(Oh yeah ,the answer was NO)
        Taro