[kj] OT: Anthony Bliar again

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 20:12:00 EDT 2005

Why are you so preoccupied by Vietnam?
Let's talk about the here and now, and hope we're learning from history shall we?  I didn't actually say Britain had military involvement in Vietnam. Although they were involved, politically, a bit difficult not to be with Australians fighting.

tanaka ruoll <tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
British fighting forces had no involvement in Vietnam.
And Vietnam was POST WW2.
And no President has the full backing of its people.
So.......You re not American.
You got one out of four right.

Taro