[kj] Currently playing...right here right now... NIN

Ed Grapes dadsizedpantz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 9 13:39:53 EDT 2005

I thought it was pretty good actually, the album could grow on me, for sure.  Bit simpler than some of the previous epics, would help with sales, no doubt.  Given me inspiration for further incursions into the archive, too ... not many fans of NIN in these parts?  Oh dear, not going to do very well, am I?  Still working out how I'm going to admit to actually liking Murder Inc and Damage Manual ... Heresy (to coin a NIN phrase), I gather.  Oh arse.  Again.

Tim Bucknall <tim.bucknall at btinternet.com> wrote:yeah great single- my fave nin track yet
its gonna be massive and it deserves to be