[kj] Murder inc do and don't suck!

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 22:19:19 EDT 2005

I loved the album as well.I don't see how anyone could possibly slag off songs like Gambit,Mania,Murder Inc.,Red Black, or even Uninvited Guest.Excellent stuff.I think Connelly's vox rub alot of people the wrong way,but i think everything fits nicely on this album.(Even the drums)Plus, it does have members of Killing Joke playing on it.Worth a spin for that alone.

Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:I liked the album, esp side 1, but that one never appealled to me, I shall
give it another spin tonite.

Another Bloody election indeed...